Property Sluts: My New Vlog Series

Introducing my new, not-ready-for-HGTV vlog series, Property Sluts.

It's my answer to Property Virgins, where, more often than not, the home-buying process seems so simple. At least simple compared to what we are going through.

And have you seen My First Place, where the happy couple not only gets the house of their dreams, but HGTV redecorates or furnishes a room, to boot. Seriously, I was practically a puddle of tears after my first episode.

Speaking of "to boot," what's with all these Canadians on HGTV?

At any rate, as I fantasize about Mike Holmes wrapping his big strong arms around me after he's completely renovated our master bath (master bath, that's a fantasy, right there) I need to face up to the reality that we still haven't found a house. It's frustrating, but I figure I'll have fun with the process where I can.

You have just read the article entitled Property Sluts: My New Vlog Series. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/11/property-sluts-my-new-vlog-series.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows