House Hunting: In Bed with Nate Berkus, the 2nd episode of Property Sluts

You know you want it. Yes, another episode of Property Sluts! Last time I did it in my car; this time I'm in bed with Nate Berkus.

I really benefited from Nate's experience, but DH lost interest after about five minutes.



The real house hunting is not fun, but I'm kinda into this vlog series. Channeling my shelter anxiety into a creative project means less whining for DH to put up with, not to mention fewer embarrassingly low bids that I insist our agent to present to the elderly widows of my community.

We all win!

And before I know it, it will be March and there will be a fresh crop of houses on the market priced to sell. Right? {smiles nervously}

Back to my video. I won't let our lack of a house stop me from making decorating plans, but I need help! What are some of your favorite resources?

And stay tuned for our post-Thanksgiving episode, Property Sluts Gets Hammered.

Missed Episode 1? Watch it here.
You have just read the article entitled House Hunting: In Bed with Nate Berkus, the 2nd episode of Property Sluts. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/11/house-hunting-in-bed-with-nate-berkus.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows