Wordless Wednesday: The Wayback Edition

I spent a lot of time scanning old photos this summer. It started out as a way to prepare for Thing 1's upcoming bar mitzvah. Of course we will have the obligatory photo montage, but we didn't go solidly digital until he was about five years old. Amidst the baby and toddler photos, I few a few other family gems.

Me before I was a mom (I really was a dolphin trainer!):


My mom, long before she was a mom:


And my grandparents before they were parents:



You have just read the article entitled Wordless Wednesday: The Wayback Edition. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/08/wordless-wednesday-wayback-edition.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows