Ready, Set, Show!

Check out my latest posts over at the Roost blog as I share my best tips for decrapifying a house. In a follow-up piece, I share tips from blogger extraordinaire Vanessa Druckman of Chef Druck Musings on keeping the house show-ready when you have kids underfoot.

Thankfully, we are not in that position. I can't keep my house clean for more than about a day at a time. I can't imagine the pressure of always having it ready to show with just a few minute's notice.

At any rate, things are about to get interesting with the house sale, so stay tuned.
You have just read the article entitled Ready, Set, Show!. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/01/ready-set-show.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows