Long on thoughts, short on time

I've written at least three Marketing to Momblogger posts this year, but none has made the magical leap from my brain through my fingers and on to this blog just yet. I'm working on a couple of projects that I'm excited to share, but they need a little shaping first.

Today, I'm off to lunch and dinner with my client Steaz and some of my favorite Chicago mamas. Lunch will be held at the Whole Foods in Lincoln Park which has an amazing food court. As an event of hostess, I'm probably just supposed to be dainty--nibble and pick and make sure nothing gets stuck between my teeth, right? But OMG have you seen the food court there? Wish me luck, er, restraint.

Powered by Whrrl
You have just read the article entitled Long on thoughts, short on time. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/01/long-on-thoughts-short-on-time.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows