The Serendipity of Blogging

I was checking out my stats the other day, not because I obsess over them, but out of a general curiosity about how or why people end up here. Often it's because of something related to raising gifted children, though I largely feel like I've abandoned that topic (and then feel a bit guilty because, obviously people are looking for information, but, honestly, each year I become more cynical about public education ever meeting their needs).

Anyway, I noticed someone landed here search for "pesah dvar". Really? My blog? What was Google thinking? And who spells pesach (Passover) without a "c"?

I had to check out the landing page. On it, I rediscovered this gem from 2010:
Bad will be the day for human beings when they become absolutely content with the life that they are living, with the thoughts that they are thinking, with the deeds that they are doing; when there is not forever beating at the doors of their souls with some great desire to do something larger, which they know they were meant and made to do because they are still, in spite of it all, the Children of God.
Philip Brooks

I have been feeling a restlessness, a nagging (from my deep down in my soul, not just my kids in addition to my kids). Maybe it's a good thing. I just don't know where it will lead.


By the way, if you're looking for Passover action, check this out.  To be clear, though, making schmaltz is not my calling.
You have just read the article entitled The Serendipity of Blogging. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2012/04/the-serendipity-of-blogging.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows