No Wonder Things Have Been Slow on This Blog

Things have been moving along at a pretty slow pace here because I've been working on some projects (top secret, of course) and I've been spreading my love and talent around the interwebs.

I've been writing about things like toilets and terrariums over at Aiming Low: Teach.

And I'm sharing some of our renovation progress along with tips for my local peeps on Angie's List. I don't have a landing page there yet, so I'll recap: How to Find a Chicagoland Contractor, Planning a Kitchen- Chicago Style, and (coming soon) April Showers Bring May Flowers and Flooded Basements in Chicago.

Most of my recent writing and vlogging is on my new home, Reluctant Renovator, so stop over and catch up with me.
You have just read the article entitled No Wonder Things Have Been Slow on This Blog. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2012/04/no-wonder-things-have-been-slow-on-this.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows