Enter the Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge by April 22, 2014

Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge
It's been a while since I posted a look-back post, but this one is especially fun, at least for me. Back on March 31, 2011, I posted about a fun science competition for kids, the Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge, a cool competition in which a child in grades 5-8 can win $25,000, a cool trip, and the title of America's Top Young Scientist.

Today, I'm proud to count this competition among my clients!

I'm working with the folks from the challenge to spread the word about the competition. It's an easy entry only requiring a 1-2 minute video outlining out a problem they encounter in every day life and a solution to that problem; click for full details.

And don't delay! The entry deadline is April 22, 2014.

The Young Scientist Challenge is also sponsoring the April #STEMchat. Join in me, @DE3MYSC and a great group of Sci-friendly folks on Twitter on Tuesday evening, April 8 from 9-10 PM Eastern as we talk about "Raising America's Top Young Scientist." Share and learn tips for helping children develop their scientific sensibilities! Follow along with the hashtag or start off by following my stream; I'm @KimMolofsky.
You have just read the article entitled Enter the Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge by April 22, 2014. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2014/04/enter-discovery-education-3m-young.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows