BlogHer Food

I'm talking about the food at BlogHer11, not the BlogHer Food conference. This was my 4th BlogHer conference and I have to give big kudos to Stacy's pita chips and Sabra hummus for the best BlogHer snack ever.

Saturday afternoon, they served up pita chips and hummus alongside loads of freshly chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, guacamole and other goodies. I was in heaven!

It doesn't hurt that I enjoyed the snack while getting to know Michele Spring, who I'd met earlier in the day at a Blogging Angels event. We talked so long we shut the (snack) bar down.
You have just read the article entitled BlogHer Food. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/08/blogher-food.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows