I'm not going to be of THOSE bloggers

You know one of those bloggers who pops in only to say how busy she is? Well, I won't be one of those. After this post.

I'm working on a few projects. One is so brilliant that last night when I asked DH why I couldn't access the new website I'm working on, I realized it was because I had transposed words in my mind and purchased the wrong domain name. Luckily, the correct one was still available and DH had only wasted a little bit of time (cough) getting the first site going for me.

So this is a good time to mention the brief proposal I hurriedly sent off today only to find the typos in it hours later. Nothing says "hire me!" like typos, right?

Typos aside, work-wise things are going well and I'm making an effort to exercise daily. That all means less precious blogging time.

In other news, I'm working on a project, a volunteer project, that I'm very excited to share, but not quite yet. It's a project I'm heading up. I'm planning it and organizing it, but it's not mine. I'm a facilitator- a guide on the side rather than the sage on the stage, which seems to be my best role. The project belongs to the women who will be more intimately involved with it. Their lives, their stories. Coming soon to a computer near you. I'll be shouting from the rooftops for this one!

Also the site with the nearly botched url? I'll be shouting from the rooftops on that one, too.

Stay tuned.
You have just read the article entitled I'm not going to be of THOSE bloggers. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-not-going-to-be-of-those-bloggers.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows