Halloween Round-Up

Realm of the Mad God Pumpkin
I've written a few Halloween-themed posts that I thought I'd share here. It's not too late to incorporate these ideas into your Halloween celebration, especially if you still have to make one more trip to the store tonight because you ate all the candy you planned to give out buy your candy yet.

At Sylvan Learning's Mom-Minded blog I shared a bunch of fun ideas for adding excitement and science to your party with dry ice.

I also posted on ideas to add STEAM (STEM + Arts) to your celebration with a few simple activities.

And look, I finally made something! A DIY Meme-friendly Portable Photobooth! )That's Veronica from Viva La Feminista and her "partner in mime" below.)


You have just read the article entitled Halloween Round-Up. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloween-round-up.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows