I resolve not to make resolutions in 2010

This month, my friends on the Yahoo Motherboard are talking resolutions: do we make them, do we keep them? That kind of thing. Ggenerally speaking, I'm not big on resolutions and this year is no exception.

Looking ahead, I see a stressful year on the personal front. I can easily see my resolve crumbling as the year goes on. That said, I'm committed to exercising, as much for sanity as for fitness, but that commitment feels different from a resolution, not so much an I promise or I will try to, but I must.

I guess if I want to ensure success, I could create a list of resolutions that are easy to follow:

  • I will show up 5 minutes late to family functions.
  • I will keep my car, my bedroom and my house full of clutter.
  • I will misplace my keys at least six times and my phone four.
  • I will yell at my boys, but I will hug them more.
I could come up with more challenging resolutions and follow the helpful suggestions from this Yahoo Shine article. But really, I'm just going to hang low and see what the year brings.

My involvement in the Yahoo!Motherboard is voluntary and unpaid. It sounds like there are exciting things ahead for this group, including the chance for other mombloggers to join in. I'll keep you posted.
You have just read the article entitled I resolve not to make resolutions in 2010. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-resolve-not-to-make-resolutions-in.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows