I'm Speaking at Bloggy Boot Camp Chicago

I'm thrilled to be speaking on Monetization to a maximum capacity crowd at the upcoming Bloggy Boot Camp Chicago. The conference, err camp, takes place on August 20 at the Chicago North Shore Renaissance Hotel.

It's practically in my back yard. If the house isn't in shambles by then (and let's be honest, for the sake of my sanity, I am hoping it is), perhaps I will host a bloggy little shindig in my backyard.

Will you be there? Any specific aspect of monetization you'd like to see addressed during my preso?
You have just read the article entitled I'm Speaking at Bloggy Boot Camp Chicago. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-speaking-at-bloggy-boot-camp-chicago.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows