Yeah, I'm on Google+

I scored an invite to Google+ thanks to Arpana from Parentella. It's interesting to see how quickly things evolve from, "Uh, I'm here. Now what?" to real sharing and genuine enthusiasm for the service. I see G+ as more of a Twitter killer than a Facebook one. I can see my social media peeps crossing over the G+ due to factors like the social circles, not to mention conversation in more than 140 characters. But I can't see the average Josephine switching over. At least not now.


For more commentary on Google+, check out this comprehensive list of articles from Deb Ng.
Also worthwhile, is this read on privacy settings.

And if you're on G+, let's circle up!
You have just read the article entitled Yeah, I'm on Google+. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/07/yeah-i-on-google.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows