#NotBlogHer Chicago Party---tonight!

I cringe when I hear fab woman berate themselves for not going to BlogHer10. Yes, everyone is going to have a great time in NYC this weekend, but I believe we can have a little fun here, too. I rallied a few friends I knew were staying behind and we agreed to do something for our local blogging peeps.

Hope from Windy City Social, Sara from Self Made Mom (and The Chicago Moms) and I had brainstormed several ideas to help local woman bloggers connect, learn and have fun. In the end the one that stuck was cocktail hour(s) downtown at Theory.

Following the schmoozing and schnapps, we'll view Melissa Pierce's documentary, Life in Perpetual Beta. And a few bloggers will share favorite posts.

We're expecting a crowd of about 30 bloggers and I don't even recognize all of the names on the registration list. Lucky me! I get to make new blog friends and I don't even have to leave Sweet Home Chicago to do it.

P.S. We still have a few spaces left, leave a comment and I'll send you a link to the EventBrite registration page.
You have just read the article entitled #NotBlogHer Chicago Party---tonight!. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/08/notblogher-chicago-party-tonight.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows