Tripped up by President Obama on LSD

As if the pouring rain didn't slow me down enough as I made my way to "Not BlogHer Chicago," I decided taking Lake Shore Drive would be quicker than I-94, but shortly after committing to the LSD route, I heard on the radio that President Obama was headedto town for his birthday.

I knew about his trip. What I hadn't known was that Obama's arrival would lead to a closure on LSD.

D'oh!

I'm not sure where he landed or if he was just dropped down off a ladder to a random skyscraper's rooftop, but I saw these guys pass overhead.


We had a blast at our party. Check out the photos.
You have just read the article entitled Tripped up by President Obama on LSD. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/08/tripped-up-by-president-obama-on-lsd.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows