House Hunting with Property Sluts: Making It

In this episode I find inspiration from an unlikely source for our (still theoretical) new house. I recorded it in my car, but the time change through me off, so it's very dark in terms of it's look; the content though is light, interesting and amusing.

Watch this if only to find out why I'm talking about "humanure."



Thanks to the wonderful Beth Blecherman of TechMamas for turning me on to that magazine many years ago.
You have just read the article entitled House Hunting with Property Sluts: Making It. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/11/house-hunting-with-property-sluts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows