House Hunting with Property Sluts: Is a hoarder house a great deal at any price?

I was planning on taking the weekend off from house hunting because I headed to Grand Rapids, Michigan for a Blogger Familiarization (FAM) trip. En route, I got a call from my Realtor. Apparently, he got a call from the listing agent of the hoarder house. It turns out the sellers dropped the price (again) and are very motivated to sell.

But is a hoarder house a deal at any price?

I was hanging out with some of my blog buddies, so I decided to ask for their opinions. See what

  • Beth Rosen from The Midlife Wife
  • Duong Sheahan Live Healthier and Happier
  • Meagan Francis of The Happiest Mom and
  • Stephanie Precourt of Adventures in Babywearing have to say about buying a hoarder house.

  • And let me know yours in the comments! Should we pursue this house?



    Yes, this is a bit longer than normal. You expect any less from my friends?

    Property Sluts Episode 1 Intro

    Property Sluts Episode 2 In Bed with Nate Berkus
    You have just read the article entitled House Hunting with Property Sluts: Is a hoarder house a great deal at any price?. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/11/house-hunting-with-property-sluts-is.html

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows