Gifted Chat with Me Today on Skype

I do a weekly(ish) #OfficeHour Chat (that's really only 30 minutes or so) on Thursdays for MomImpact members (or anyone else who wants to join in--I'm nice that way).

Anyhoo, I'm mixing it up a bit and instead of discussing brand-blogger relationships or how to grow a career in social media, I'm talking about parenting gifted children.

I thought this would be a way for me to connect with readers (dare I call you my readers?) who drop me notes asking about such things.

If you want to join in, find me on Skype and ping me at Noon, Central Time, on April 14, 2011.
You have just read the article entitled Gifted Chat with Me Today on Skype. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/04/gifted-chat-with-me-today-on-skype.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows