Real Estate Price Fixing: Property Sluts Episode 15

I've long said my boys are too smart for their own good. Still, I was surprised to hear my ten-year-old son's idea to bring down housing prices in our neighborhood. Yep, watch this episode of my not ready for HGTV house hunting series to learn about his real estate price fixing scheme.

Also, the National Association of Realtors apparently has an unexpected revelation of its own.

Check it out.

You have just read the article entitled Real Estate Price Fixing: Property Sluts Episode 15. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/03/real-estate-price-fixing-property-sluts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows