It Gets Better: Property Sluts Episode 16

I've definitely been losing hope on the housing front. While prices have dropped significantly on several of the overpriced houses we toured last summer, the influx of new houses we expected as part of the Spring Market has not materialized. I'm depressed.

Lucky for me I have friends like Holly, Sara, Laura, Michelle and Amy to remind me that once my family makes it through this awkward and disheartening house hunting stage, it gets better. Life gets better.


You have just read the article entitled It Gets Better: Property Sluts Episode 16. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/03/it-gets-better-property-sluts-episode-16.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows