Cool New Travel Gear for the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration and Beyond

After attending the International Home and Housewares Show and the Travel Goods Show which was held at the same location, I was granted a few review samples of some of my most exciting finds. And I have the perfect opportunity to put them to the test this week given this my family/working vacation to Orlando for the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration.

Take a peek at the video.






Extra coolness:
The Train Reaction luggage stabilizer is made in the USA. While the TuGo cup holder and the Kuhi Comfort Travel Pillow are mom-invented products and made in the USA.


The Cocoon Grid-It folks have an impressive line of products for every day use as well as travel. It's all fun yet practical. I want to buy their iPad bag...after I get an iPad.


On a cautionary note, do not have a child sit on the Walkin Bag seat while his brother attaches it to a larger suitcase using the Train Reaction piece and proceed to pull it widely around the house. This is dangerous. Save me the embarrassment and don't ask how I know this.


Check out my guest post over at The Vacation Gals for more of my family-friendly travel finds from the Housewares and Travel Shows. It's good stuff; it got picked up by the folks at USAToday.com's Travel Tips section.


What is your must-have piece of travel gear?


Disclosure: some items were given to me for review, but I was not paid to write this post or the one at The Vacation Gals. All opinions are my own.
You have just read the article entitled Cool New Travel Gear for the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration and Beyond. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/03/cool-new-travel-gear-for-disney-social.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows