Dressing for Disney with Lands End and Quagmire Kids

Thanks to two well-timed product review opportunities my boys were actually sporting unstained clothes Thursday evening at the family dinner during Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. Given that they were wearing brand new items, it's no surprise that they started out clean. The miracle is that my two boys also ended the night without a mess.

On top they wore cool ColorFusion shirts by Quagmire Kids that change from green to yellow with heat (click to see in action).

On the bottom they wore Lands End Boys' Utility Cargo Shorts.

These 100% cotton shorts with "ripstop" fabric appear to be as durable as any Lands End item we've owned over the years, which is to say, very durable. The shorts have lots of pockets which makes them great for carrying rocks and coins, the two items most often found in my young boys' pockets.

I also like that even the big kid sizes come with an adjustable waist band, something we typically need, even in the slim sizes I ordered. The shorts are also available in husky and toddler sizes. Check the size chart before ordering. I thought they ran a bit large, but based on reviews on the site, I'm in the minority.

These sturdy shorts retail for $26.50.
Pocket details.

Disclosure: I was sent two pairs of shorts to review. All opinions are my own. My boys wished I had picked a different color.
You have just read the article entitled Dressing for Disney with Lands End and Quagmire Kids. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/03/dressing-for-disney-with-lands-end-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows