Mama always said if you don't have anything nice to say, it's best not to say anything at all, so maybe I should sit on the sidelines for one more year.
On the other hand, I'm certain many parents could relate to the following topics on which I am well-qualified to speak:
- Advocating for your gifted child: I don't know what I'm doing either
- Advocating for your gifted child: Learn from my mistakes
- Advocating for your gifted child: How to be THAT mom
- Holy Sh*t, I've totally screwed up my kid!
- Budgeting for gifted education: How to turn mothballs into money
- Budgeting for gifted education: How to guilt grandma into paying for enrichment classes
- Budgeting for gifted education: Private school, specialists, enrichment programs or geek camp? How to prioritize your spending.
- You did what?! When smart kids do stupid things
What do you think? Should I pitch one of these? Anyone want to propose a panel with me?