The Wait is Over. Now I'm Feeling the Power

Sort of. We're moving ahead. Literally. Take a look! And yet another person reassured me that our renovations would be over within six months. Six months?!

It's all good though; the future is ripe with possibilities. And tools. Power tools. I'm headed to Chicago for a Craftsman Blogger Summit later this week hoping to pick up some handy DIY tips so I can make use of our new house's large basement workshop, as well as the two saw horses I nabbed from someone's curb the other day. (It was garbage day; I'm cool. Though perhaps I do need to add some new levels to my disclosure statement to clarify what was given to me and what I scavenged.)

I'm looking forward to hanging with Busy Dad, Mom Start and CC Chapman. And apparently my friend Condo Blues is set to be one of our rockstar DIY instructors.
You have just read the article entitled The Wait is Over. Now I'm Feeling the Power. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/06/the-wait-is-over-now-i-feeling-power.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows