Mothers of Intention by Pundit Mom and a Posse of Awesome

I'll be back with a proper review of  Mothers of Intention soon, but I couldn't put off mentioning it now because I am in this book! (Much to my boys' amazement because they think all I do is Twitter my friends all day.)

Moms, Social Media and Politics...oh my!

I can't wait to dig in, not just for the smug satisfaction of seeing my own words in print, but also to read the words of the rock stars of the mom-space who are in there with me.

I spent this morning scheduling electricians, plumbers and basement crack sealers. The house is keeping us busy, but I promise I'll get to this in the near future.
You have just read the article entitled Mothers of Intention by Pundit Mom and a Posse of Awesome. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/06/mothers-of-intention-by-pundit-mom-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows