The Waiting Place

We are set to take position of the new-to-us-house soon. I am a bundle of nervous energy. I have a long list of things to do before school ends this week and I find myself stuck. Anxious. Unproductive.

Three years we've been with my parents. And it's not over yet. "You'll probably be in the new place within six months," my mom reassures me. Only that's not very reassuring.

There is much to do in the new-to-us house, assuming the closing goes through. If we can avoid the mess, the ever present noise and dust and constant flow of workers, we'll hide out here a bit longer. But that's what it feels like. Hiding.

A shower and a Starbucks. Perhaps those will get my going today.
You have just read the article entitled The Waiting Place. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/06/the-waiting-place.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows