I Thought I'd Died and Gone to...

Last weekend we went to Wisconsin for a family retreat with members of our synagogue. Sunday morning the camp grounds were blanketed in a thick, white fog. I woke up early to go for a walk and as I headed out of my room in the lodge, I found myself walking alone down the long hallway. It was silent, save for the gentle squeaking of my rubber shoes on the linoleum.

As I looked ahead to the doorway, all I could see through the large window pane in the door was a bright white light.

I stopped in my tracks.

Was I dying?

Was I going to see the the field and the meeting house when I opened that door or...what?

But I'm here, so I guess you all know how it turned out. It was a very surreal moment, though.
You have just read the article entitled I Thought I'd Died and Gone to.... Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-thought-i-died-and-gone-to.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows