On God, Home and Holmes: Property Sluts Episode 9

Inspired by my beautiful new+old talis (details in the video), I was thinking about praying for a new house, but it didn't feel right.

And speaking of feeling right, have you seen Mike Holmes from HGTV's Holmes on Homes? He's a Canadian contractor who goes in and fixes botched and otherwise half-assed home renovations.

He's strong, commanding, knowledgeable in ways I am not and he always wants to make it right. He's also got a new HGTV debuting this weekend, Holmes Inspection. I'm practically squeeing with excitement, certain that I will learn useful bits from this new show given that we have a home inspection in our future (in theory; sigh).




So what do you think? Do I need patience and peace? Prayers? All of the above?
You have just read the article entitled On God, Home and Holmes: Property Sluts Episode 9. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/01/on-god-home-and-holmes-property-sluts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows