Our Relationship is Over. Property Sluts Episode 11

We began 2011 with such high hopes. But both house-hunting and living with my family are taking a toll on us. And so, it is with a heavy heart that I announce the end of our relationship.

On a lighter note, the subtitle to this week's episode is "Beyond the spork." Watch to learn about trongs, chorks and spifes.



When does that "spring housing market" begin?

*sigh*

Oh, and my Outlook (email) account has apparently ended its relationship with me after I diligently sorted through and deleted close to 1,000 emails last week. I'm screwed.

Forget the coffee; can anyone pass me a little Prozac this Monday morning?
You have just read the article entitled Our Relationship is Over. Property Sluts Episode 11. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/01/our-relationship-is-over-property-sluts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows