Radio Flyer Wagon with Free Shipping: Think of this as a preview to my holiday gift guide

I've been toying with the idea of creating a holiday gift guide based on my twelve years as a mom. That is, instead of recommending the "hot" toys of the season, I'll share my wisdom as a veteran mom about what's really worth your hard-earned money.

A Radio Flyer wagon is one of those things. We received the wagon (pictured) as a baby gift for Thing One more than a dozen years ago. Though it's now used mostly for yard work, the boys had fun with it back in the day.

So I thought this was worth sharing: Radio Flyer is offering free shipping on any wagon purchased on RadioFlyer.com between October 15th – October 17th. The free shipping ensures that your wagon will arrive in time for trick-or-treating.

Look at this photo from 2010. My pudgy little pumpkin and basketball star in their little red wagon getting ready for baby's first Halloween--the fun one wherein mom gets to eat all the candy!

One more thing to love about Radio Flyer: they were very supportive of our local farmers' market, donating wagons for parents to borrow, helping them whisk their little ones around the market. They've been a huge hit.

And here's a story about a street legal, custom made Radio Flyer that will make you smile.

I was not compensated in any way for this post.
You have just read the article entitled Radio Flyer Wagon with Free Shipping: Think of this as a preview to my holiday gift guide. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/10/radio-flyer-wagon-with-free-shipping.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows