Quirky Gifted Kids

What I set out to say in thatprevious post on gifted children was that sometimes they are a quirky lot. And then I was going to send you off to Heather's blog, Queen of Shake-Shake, to read her Quirky Kid Dossier. So I'm doing it now.

Go! Note how nicely organized it is. I strive to catalog my gifted posts in a helpful fashion; I actually paid someone to help me do it. I just need to figure out if I want to post them here or elsewhere. Decisions. Decisions.
You have just read the article entitled Quirky Gifted Kids. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/05/quirky-gifted-kids.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows