Where does the time go? Find out on June 4

I don't know where my time goes some days. Perhaps it's because I'm chrono-challenged. Maybe it's because I think of watches as little ball-and-chain type devices that drag me down, so I haven't worn one in years* (besides cell phones, computers, iPods, and kitchen appliances have built-in clocks, who needs a watch?).

At any rate, I'm ready to end my dysfunctional relationship with time so that I can work calmly and efficiently and not feel guilty about carving out time for my family and even just for me.

Can you relate?

If so, join me on June 4 for a free MomImpact webinar with Laura Vanderkam (yes, that Laura Vanderkam) as she shares her research and insight on time management based on her new book, 168 Hours: You have more time than you think.

Details and registration information over at MomImpact.


*DH bought me a watch as a graduation present when I received my master's degree in 1993. I took it into the jewelry shop for a new battery circa 2003 and let one of my little boys carry it about 50 feet from the car to the shop. After walking about 20 feet, he tripped and dropped the watch. Tiny springs and odd little pieces went flying everywhere. That was that.
You have just read the article entitled Where does the time go? Find out on June 4. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/05/where-does-time-go-find-out-on-june-4.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows