Science Fair for Susan

Moms around the Internets are showing support to a friend, mentor and rocket scientist, WhyMommy, who was diagnosed with cancer...again. Her fabulous friend, Stimey put together a fabulous virutal science fair

I'm chipping in with a post on How to Make Butter.

My modest contribution does not reflect the fact that I've been thinking about Susan and her family since she received the diagnosis. I'm sending them all the love and healing vibes I can.

Susan, you did it once, you can do it again! Kick cancer's ass, my friend!
You have just read the article entitled Science Fair for Susan. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/04/science-fair-for-susan.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows