The Master of My Domain

Make that, domains. I did a little belated holiday shopping for myself. Like any respectable geekgirl, I bought a bunch of domain names. It's not like I've got Big Plans, but I do have big ideas, and should I turn them into plans, I'm set.

A few of my domain purchases were long overdue, like KimMoldofsky.com and .coms for my two main blogs. However, my blogspot addresses have so much page rank credibility that I'm concerned migrating to say, hormonecoloreddays.com, will put me back to zero with the search engines. Can anybody speak to this? No rush, I've got three years to get it figured out without anybody squatting on my blog names.

The other domain names won't lead to my domination of the blogosphere nor, sadly, any get-rich quick (or slow) schemes but they might come in handy.
You have just read the article entitled The Master of My Domain. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/12/the-master-of-my-domain.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows