Halloween Safety Tips and Your Candy Personality

Tips for a happy and safe Halloween- our latest contribution to Johnson and Johnson's Health Channel on YouTube. I received a PR pitch for a video on this topic earlier in the week and I have to say, I think our homespun effort is better. (But I'm biased.)



The great news for bloggers is that JNJ Health purchases these videos for use on their site. (I think I may have also signed over my firstborn grandchild; I'm not great at reading the fine print on contracts.) I'll share info soon on how you can do this, too.

And click through to learn more your Candy Personality.

Happy Halloween!
You have just read the article entitled Halloween Safety Tips and Your Candy Personality. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-safety-tips-and-your-candy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows