Party on with Nancy Loo

Who needed Blog World Expo? Many of Chicago's key social media players were partying it up in our hometown last weekend courtesy of Chicago newscaster Nancy Loo as we gathered to celebrate her new blog.

Props for a great event also go to: Chicago favorite Garrett popcorn (nom nom), Ai sushi (yum!) Juvenesse Spa (aaaaaaah), and Steaz (woot! my newest client), as well as Duong Sheahan and MJ Tam.

I had a wonderful time hanging out with with Amy Ravit Korin and Nicole G. Simonds and my ride sponsor by Karen Kring, in addition to new acquaintances such as Alecia Dantico, and Sue Markgraf.

Oh, and you may recall last week's plea for more Chicago-based events? The blogging gods heard me and I've now got a full dance card of parties, brand events, press meetings and the like. That was easy, even if I am hosting two of the events. Now, I just have to figure out how to call attention to my talented, but geographically challenged, friends.

Next up on my request list--more public speaking opportunities. Do you hear me, Internets? Take a peek at my updated About section and let's talk about where I can talk.
You have just read the article entitled Party on with Nancy Loo. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/10/party-on-with-nancy-loo.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows