Coming Home to Roost

Coming home to Roost.com, that is. Last week, I joined my friend Kim Tracy Prince of House of Prince fame over at Roost.com. Roost is a site that makes it easy to find a home almost anywhere in the US. Site visitors can browse the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) as well as get value added information like local market insights and industry news.

I had used the Roost to sort of window shop (monitor shop?) for houses long before I started writing on the site, so it's nice that things came full circle--or they will once I'm able to purchase a new house.

I'm writing about my wacky misadventures trying to sell @SkokieHouse in my Roost blog, Have I Got a House for You! Kim TP is chronicling her adventures looking for a new home and getting hers on the market in The Diary of a Moving Mom.

This week's post, How Much is my House Worth?, details what happened the day I met with three different Realtors to get competitive pricing information on the Skokie house. In a nutshell, I...well, go read!
You have just read the article entitled Coming Home to Roost. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/10/coming-home-to-roost.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows