I'm leaving on a jet plane

And heading to Atlanta for

Blogalicious Site Badge

You may recall that earlier this year, I had an article up at MediaPost Engage:Moms on increasing diversity at brand sponsored blogger retreats. As a result, I am delighted to be part of the panel, Marketing to Women of Color: The Real Deal, alongside seasoned PR pros and bloggers.

One of my clients, ConAgra Foods, is covering my expenses. They are providing a few snacks for the swag bag, as well. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I know the munchy crunchy products were a big hit in my house.

In addition to my presentation, I'm excited to see old friends and make new ones. BlogHer was such a busy rush; I expect this smaller conference to have a calmer, more intimate feel. I'm looking forward to it!

Follow along on Twitter #Blogalicious09.
You have just read the article entitled I'm leaving on a jet plane. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-leaving-on-jet-plane.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows