Wordless Wednesday: What Have They Done to My S'more?

Take a look at that marshmallow; it's a Campfire Giant Roaster and it's huge.

I sure could have used that when I toasted marshmallows over flowing lava back in the late 80s. You can hardly see the tiny marshmallows in my photo of our ultimate roast.

But does that daddy of all marshmallows hold up in a s'more? Read and learn at Scrambled CAKE, my friend.
You have just read the article entitled Wordless Wednesday: What Have They Done to My S'more?. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/09/wordless-wednesday-what-have-they-done.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows