Blogging for Dollars: Big News (Part I)

Fresh off the heels of moderating a Type-A Mom Conference panel on affiliate marketing and other ways to make money off of a blog, I'm jumping into the fray. As with MomImpact, I'm picky about the companies with whom I choose to link myself, but this one is pure awesome:

(drum roll, please)




ThinkGeek is am amazing resource of Geek Chic and tongue-in-cheek geekery.

Also, they sell a few items I plan to give as holiday gifts, so I figured why not save a few shekels in the process? I will probably provide the major revenue stream from this deal, but it's an experiment. I'm just about the only blogger I know who's not monetized in some way, so I figured this was a good way to dip my toes into that golden pond.

Also, ThinkGeek is a great resource for the POG (Parents of Gifted kids) or should that be SOPOHGK (Stressed Out Parents of Highly Gifted Kids), because in my experience, our gifted kids love what ThinkGeek sells.

You want to save a few shekels this holiday, too? See what's on Clearance at ThinkGeek!
You have just read the article entitled Blogging for Dollars: Big News (Part I). Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/09/blogging-for-dollars-big-news-part-i.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows