Prayers for Anissa

Last night I saw the #prayersforAnissa hashtag on Twitter and got concerned. She has recently tweeted that her young daughter was found to be cancer-free after one year without chemo. My first thought was that there had been a mistake in the interpretation of the results and the cancer had returned. But, no.

I was shocked and saddened to find out that Anissa had suffered a severe stroke and was in ICU down it Atlanta. I think every mom on Twitter went to bed last night with thoughts of Anissa and her family.

By the crack of dawn today, the community had mobilized, thanks for Anissa's good friends.

I'm told that Anissa's group site, Aiming Low is having traffic-related server issues, so I'm sending you to Heather Spohr's site for information on how you can help Anissa's family.

There's been a call to for bloggers to use their PR connections to help- help with lodging for out of town family, food to provide sustenance, items to keep her three kiddos busy and more. I'm proud to say that my clients at ConAgra foods acted swiftly and without question when I raised the issue to them.

I mostly know Anissa through her funny, snarky comments on Twitter, but she can be quite poignant as well. My thoughts and prayers to Anissa and her family.
You have just read the article entitled Prayers for Anissa. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/11/prayers-for-anissa.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows