Marketing to Mommy Bloggers: What She Said

In recent weeks, I've been so busy with client work, hosting a local tweet-up and my new blog at Roost (Have I Got a House for You!), trying to stay on top of my email, and pondering Twitter's new features in addition to real life responsibilities, that I've lagged on my marketing to moms posts.

Never fear. I've got smart peeps who pick up the slack. Go read Kimberly Coleman's post on her site, Mom in the City, "What a Mommy Blogger (Does Not) Want."

Kimberly was recently part of a top-notch momblogger panel at the Child's Play Communication's Blogger Brunch. She posted her tips in case she didn't have time to express all her thoughts as a panelist.

She has great advice. In you're a marketing or PR pro, her post is a must-read. And of course, you can always read through my marketing to mommy bloggger archives, too.
You have just read the article entitled Marketing to Mommy Bloggers: What She Said. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/11/marketing-to-mommy-bloggers-what-she.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows