Finally, A Blog Button!

Okay, I'm only getting ready for my four year blogaversary and I've *finally* figured out how to make a blog button. (Four years! How the heck did I wind up with gifted kids?)


Hormone-colored Days


Here's the code:

Hormone-colored Days


D'Oh! When I paste the code in "compose" mode Blogger automatically posts the graphic again. Further proof of my technospazosity, which could the Big Word of 2010. You know, like Unfriend and Twitter are for 2009. If you so love my blog that you'd like to post it on your sidebar blog, let me know and I'll email the code to you. *sigh*

Edited to add: Thank goodness for @DrewKime!

You have just read the article entitled Finally, A Blog Button!. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/11/finally-blog-button.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows