Should I List my House with a Real Estate Agent?

As we ponder getting a little more action on our Skokie House for Sale, we're wondering if we should just go ahead and list with an agent. But, ugh, the thought of writing one of those ginormous commission checks is killing me. So I chatted with an agent friend of mine to learn more about where the commission goes. Read about it on my blog, Have I got a House for You!, at Roost.com.
You have just read the article entitled Should I List my House with a Real Estate Agent?. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2009/11/should-i-list-my-house-with-real-estate.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows