Bloggers and Brands - A must read post

While I still listen to, analyze and am involved in a lot of conversations about bloggers and brands, very little has made it onto my screen as of late. Do I share it here? On MomImpact? On the MomImpact Facebook page? On my Facebook page?

Do I write about it at all or should I stick to writing about my house, which is where most of my bloggy energy has gone lately.

I just don't know. I do know, however, that I'm tired of having the same conversation over and over. So much today's brand and blogger discussions are simply a rehash of the discussion that took place yesterday and the week before and so on back to about 2008.

But there are new gems here and there and maybe now that my boys are back in school and I'm settling in to a work routine I should get back to it? Yes? No? I just don't want to add to the noise. It feels like social media has gotten so noisy lately.

Enough with the navel-gazing, though. The must-read post isn't even mine. It's written by Amy Oztan of Selfish Mom and the Blogging Angels. Yes, the Amy Oztan of this scandalous video* and Working Mother Magazine's latest Power List of social media moms, FTW!

Go read her Blogger Pledge. Paste it up as the wallpaper on your monitor, print it out and post it where you need it. If you're making the transition from hobbyist to problogger, you need her advice.

*Did I make you click?
You have just read the article entitled Bloggers and Brands - A must read post. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/09/bloggers-and-brands-must-read-post.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows