ConAgra Dishes with Bloggers

Many of you know I have been working with ConAgra Foods as their Social Media Mom for years. In that time they've taken on quite a few blogger projects and even stepped up to sponsor conferences like Blissdom. Today, I am pleased to announce the launch of their latest effort, The Dish.

I want to call it their newest effort, but honestly, it's been in the works for a very long time. It's been fun to see this online resource center for bloggers evolve and finally go live, but I also know it's just the beginning.

Hop on over to meet the ConAgra PR team, get the latest grocery news from Phil Lempert, find a recipe for your family or your blog and more. I'm there, too! {blushes}

You can also sign up for First Look, First Taste to be at the front of the line to receive new product samples from brands like like Orville Redenbacher, Healthy Choice, Pam cooking spray, Egg Beaters, Hebrew National, Hunts and other family favorites. First Look, First Taste members can also ask the team questions and get exclusive offers.

Check it out!
 
Disclosure: The PR/social media team was quite progressive when they brought me on years ago as a professional consultant and The Dish is just another example of their innovation as well their desire to connect and share with bloggers. I am compensated for my consulting time and my involvement with The Dish.
You have just read the article entitled ConAgra Dishes with Bloggers. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/09/conagra-dishes-with-bloggers.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows