My Big News!

In the last few weeks I've dropped hints about an exciting project I've been working on behind the scenes and here it is...www.MomImpact.com!

In some ways I'm merely formalizing the brand to blogger outreach and marketing to moms work I've been doing since 2008. In other ways, as I see unfamiliar names on the growing list of members, I realize that I'm creating something much bigger, which is both an exciting and intimidating prospect.

Along with the official, albeit beta, launch of MomImpact, a division of Positive Impact, Inc., I'm pleased to announce a new client. It's a local client with a national reach that give meaning to the term Sweet Home Chicago. Click over to check them out and be sure to join MomImpact (grab a button! Tell your friends; it's open to all social media moms- mom active on any social media channel, not just bloggers.)

Thanks for my fabulous clients, I've got a special thank you gift for MomImpact members who will be at the Mom2.0 Summit later this week. Please let me know if you'll be there!




You have just read the article entitled My Big News!. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-big-news.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows