Hag Purim with Hershey's!

Twizzler's, Hershey's Kisses and other goodies!
The folks from Hershey's had an adorable interactive display at the Blissdom conference that allowed attendees to send custom Easter Shalach Manot (Purim) baskets to their family or a friend. They even added to the fun with a costumed Easter Bunny Queen Esther handing out chocolate eggs hamentashen to passersby.

No wait. One of my challenges in life is having trouble accepting the way things are instead of the way I want them to be, as noted above.

The fact is though, that the Jewish holiday of Purim takes place just a few weeks before Easter and is often celebrated with shalach manot, festive gifts of candy and food.

The other fact is that I never turn down free chocolate.

And so, though some might ask, "Who put the Cadbury Creme Eggs in my shalach manot?"

And others would inquire, "Who put the hamentashen in my Easter basket?"

I'm licking my fingers and proclaiming, "We've got two great tastes that go great together!"

Even if the holidays do not.


Thanks to Hershey's for sponsoring Blissdom 2012.

I can't part without a nod to this year's viral Purim video, The Book of Purim.
You have just read the article entitled Hag Purim with Hershey's!. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2012/03/hag-purim-with-hershey.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows