About Your "About" Page and More on Bloggers and Brands

Your About page is the topic of the upcoming MomImpact #OfficeHour chat. We'll be discussing what to do and what not to do to make your About page send the right message that matches your personality, your blog, and the type of engagement you're seeking.

Here's my About page, if you're curious. But you know what? It could stand to be freshened up a bit. Which is one of my points- when's the last time your revised yours? Yep.

It's going to be a lively and informative chat.
Join in on Skype Thursday 10/6/11 at 1:00 Central and is open to members of MomImpact. (If you are not a member, sign up.). If you're not a member of the MomImpact chat room, find me on Skype at least 15 minutes before our chat (which is text-based) and I'll add you to our chat room.

If you ask to join too close to 1:00, I'll be busy with the #OfficeHour and won't have time to add you.

And, by the way, drop me a note if you're interested in writing up a summary of one of the archived chats from September. I will pay a small stipend per chat, which I call my disorganization tax because I never got around to doing it.

There's a bonus chat this week, too!


On October 26, I'm going to be speaking about brands and bloggers at the 3rd Annual Social Media Masters Summit in Chicago on October 26. We're kicking things off ahead of time with a Twitter chat this Thursday evening from 8-10 ET. I'm one of the panelists for #SMMS. Click for details and prize info (there are some good ones).

Also, my friends at KidzVuz are hosting a Twitter party tonight. Click for deets. (Also good prizes!)
You have just read the article entitled About Your "About" Page and More on Bloggers and Brands. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/10/about-your-page-and-more-on-bloggers.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows